Pelvic Floor Occupational or Physical Therapist
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role? Core Health Chiropractic is looking for an experienced Pelvic Floor Therapist to join our Pelvic Floor Therapy team!
The Pelvic Floor Therapist’s role is to provide exceptional care through the evaluation, design, and implementation of care.
- Maintain a safe clinical environment
- Develop a plan of care based on the physician’s orders and evaluation findings
- Perform patient evaluation, including all pertinent tests and measurements appropriate for required documentation in a timely manner
- Review patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions, and contraindications
- Communicate, in a timely manner, with other health care professionals
- Adhere to billing compliance standards
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Graduation from an accredited Physical or Occupational Therapist curriculum
- Proof of licensure as a Physical or Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
WHAT WE OFFER: We offer a competitive wages and benefits package and an AMAZING work environment! Grow with us and apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday