Licensed Massage Therapist
Core Health Chiropractic is looking to add another massage therapist to it’s team! We are looking to recruit a professional, courteous massage therapist to provide our guests with a wide range of massage services.
The massage therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services.
To ensure success you need to assist guests with selecting the most appropriate services for their needs, be skilled at performing massages, and ensure guest retention. Preferred candidates are friendly, guest-oriented, and dexterous.
- Ensuring a clean, safe, and well-organized massage space.
- Setting up work stations between patients, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout the shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions. Laundry is a part of the massage role.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Maintaining records, rescheduling patients.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 6 months of work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of diverse massage techniques. Our office is a medical massage facility, not spa massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
An ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, be outgoing, and bring ideas to the table! Core Health Chiropractic is a family-friendly atmosphere!
If you think you are a good fit, please send us your resume WITH your work availability! If you are interested, send us a message as well! We will be looking at candidates first that have an interest in being proactive.
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Day Shift
- Evening Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend Availability
Supplemental Pay Types: