Core Health Chiropractic is looking to add to it’s AMAZING team! We are looking for happy, bubbly individuals who want to help keep Berks County healthy! We open to a full time or part time position.
The Chiropractic Assistant’s responsibilities include answering e-mails and phone calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming patients. You will also be required to assist with clinical patient work, including the administration of diagnostic assessments and therapies. On job training is provided, no degree necessary.
To be successful as a Chiropractic Assistant, you must be able to work with sensitive patient data and maintain confidentiality. You should also be able to multitask without sacrificing accuracy in your work. Top candidates will be detail-oriented and service-driven.
- Greeting and welcoming patients upon arrival.
- Ensuring that the waiting area remains in excellent condition at all times.
- Answering phone calls and responding to e-mails.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Collecting and recording patients’ personal and medical information.
- Verifying payment methods, including patients’ health insurance coverage.
- Preparing treatment rooms prior to appointments, as needed.
- Administering screening assessments
- Performing therapies including ultrasound and electrical stim. We will provide training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and possible weekends on occasion.
An ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, be outgoing, and bring ideas to the table! Core Health Chiropractic is a family-friendly atmosphere!
If you think you are a good fit, please send us your resume WITH your work availability! If you are interested, send us a message as well! We will be looking at candidates first that have an interest in being proactive.
WHAT WE OFFER: We offer a competitive wages and benefits package and an AMAZING work environment! Grow with us and apply today!
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Day Shift
- Evening Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend Availability